The advantages of basing in Heliport Moscow:
The complex territory offers:
- A restaurant
- Free parking lot
- 24-hour security service with video surveillance
- Flight equipment store
- Aviation gasoline (100LL) and kerosene (TS-1) never out of stock
The basing price includes:
- Roll-out / roll-on of your helicopter to the platform
- Take-off and landing at all sites of the Heliports of Russia in the Moscow region
- SMS informing of the pilot about the weather conditions and time modes.
- Submission of a flight plan
- Operational pre-flight preparation (line maintenance) of the helicopter
- Engineer attendance in off hours (from 20.00 to 08.00)
- Fuel supply officer attendance in off hours (from 20.00 to 08.00)
Please note that from July 27, 2017, a fee is charged for the use of the infrastructure of the helicopter complex by arriving and departing passengers.
1 850 rubles per person for aircraft AS350 / AS355 / EC120 / EC130 / EC135 / EC155 / Bell407 / 427/429/430 / Agusta109 / 119 / Ansat / Mi-2.
2 850 rubles per person for Agusta 139 / Mi-8 aircraft and helicopters weighing over 5,100 kg.
The cost of take-off / landing in the daytime (from 8:00 to 20:00) is:
Robinson R44 / R66 - 1,800 rubles (including 1 hour of parking)
Eurocopter AS350 / EC120 / EC130 / Bell 407 / Agusta 119 / Ansat / VO105 / VK117 - 2,500 rubles
Eurocopter EC135 / 155 / AS355 / Bell 427/429/430 / Agusta 109/139 - 6,000 rubles
Mi8 / Mi171 - 9,000 rubles
The cost of take-off / landing at night (from 20.00 to 8.00) is:
Robinson R44 / R66 - 2,000 rubles (including 1 hour of parking)
Eurocopter AS350 / EC120 / EC130 / Bell 407 / Agusta 119 / Ansat / VO105 / VK117 - 2,850 rubles
Eurocopter EC135 / 155 / AS355 / Bell 427/429/430 / Agusta 109/139 - 6,500 rubles
Mi8 / Mi171 - 9,500 rubles
The cost of parking for each subsequent hour is 700 rubles, for Mi8 / Mi171 - 1,200 rubles.
For members of the NP Heliport Moscow and the Istra flying club, these services are provided free of charge.