REFINING YOUR FLIGHT SKILLS AT THE HELIPORT ATC
Dear pilots, at the Heliport Aviation Training Center you can improve your flying skills!
We offer you to familiarize yourself with one of the courses:
“Rating check of piloting and navigation techniques”
Duration of training 3 training days.
Ground preparation includes in-depth study and consolidation of theoretical knowledge (6 clock hours):
• Russian legislation in the field of civil aviation and requirements for helicopter crew members;
• Rules and phraseology of radio exchange between aircraft crews and controllers;
• Meteorological peculiarities of the flight area;
• Flight documentation;
• Causes of helicopter accidents;
• Student's flying readiness check.
Training (3 clock hours), when you will acquire the following skills:
• Ppreparation, verification and operation of helicopter systems and equipment on the ground;
• Actions in emergency situations in flight;
• Actions during special cases in flight;
• Working out the technology of work at all stages of the flight.
The program also includes flight testing along the route, in a circle, into the training zone (6 flights in total).